Sunday, December 23, 2012

Introductions - They're Tearing Down Tim Riley's Bar

Instead of trying to sum up my person directly, here is a quote from an episode of Night Gallery:

"Wait a minute... listen to me... I can't stay here. I don't have any place here. I'm an antique... a has-been. I don't have any function here... I don't have any purpose. You leave me now and I'm marooned! I can't survive out there! Pop? Tim? They stacked the deck that way. They fix it so you get elbowed off the earth! You just don't understand what's going on now! The whole bloody world is coming apart at the seams. And I can't hack it! I swear to God ... I can't hack it!"

This is how I feel about my life since turning 28 (I'm now 31) and having a pair of beautiful and later soul destroying relationships with two perfect women.

No comments:

Post a Comment